Join M3

M3 Consulting Group, the 2017 USDA APHIS Small Business Contractor of the Year award recipient, is currently seeking applicants to operate Unmanned Aircraft Systems and transport equipment and supplies across the US/Canada border. Individuals must currently live in Northeastern Washington in or around the Okanagan Valley. M3 will provide all necessary training related to flying UAS. No experience is necessary, however, applicants must be willing and able to take FAA certifications required for UAS pilots. M3 will train individuals on the necessary skills required to pass the certification, however, the applicant must pass the test on their own. In addition to having a valid driver's license, one must have a good driving record. If you are interested in flying Unmanned Aircraft Systems in Eastern Washington, please complete the form below.


Job dudies include:

  • Act as Pilot-in-Command (PIC) of Company Unmanned Aircraft System – start date – October 1, 2018.
  • Operate computer systems and software in order to operate Unmanned Aircraft System in the field.
  • Provide feedback and logistics solutions for challenges faces during day-to-day operations of company assets.
  • Ensure that Company policies and procedures contained in the Company Manuals are followed.
  • Drive to Osoyoos, British Columbia, Canada and throughout the Okanagan Valley, Washington.
  • Pass through customs (M3 will provide all necessary documentation).
  • Proper handling and release of insects.
  • Perform basic Maintenance (M3 will provide training on maintenance procedures).

Physical Requirements include:

(This job is physically demanding, requiring self motivated individuals who appreciate working outdoors.)

  • Pass a general physical 
  • Capable of lifting 80 (Eighty) pounds
  • Capable of walking 3 miles in 45 minutes
  • Capable of working outdoors, in direct sunlight for 8 hours
M3 Jobs

Please complete the form below

Name *
Physical Address
Physical Address
Phone *
Are you 18 years of age or older? *
M3 Travels to Canda multiple times a week. Personnel will need a passport or enhanced ID to pass thru the border
Have you Ever Worked in Farming/Agriculture? *
I am comfortable with computers *
I am comfortable with computers